16 Of The Best Quotes From Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad is an American crime drama television series created and produced by Vince Gilligan, which follows the story of a chemistry teacher diagnosed with terminal lung cancer, who turns criminal and starts cooking crystal meth.

Breaking Bad was a show that kept me entertained and hooked from the very first episode and whilst the whole cast is amazing, Bryan Cranston as Walter White is stand out, as is Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman.

So many great quotes and lines from the show that it was difficult to pick just sixteen of the best.

Let me take you through sixteen of my favorite quotes from the hit TV show Breaking Bad.

1. You want to cook crystal meth?


You want to cook crystal meth? You and, uh... and me? - Jesse Pinkman

That's right. Either that... or I turn you in. - Walter White

2. F*ck you and your eyebrows Bogdan!


Come on.  I'm shorthanded.

I need you to do some wipe-downs.  Come on. - Bogdan

What? - Walter White

I said I need you outside to do some wipe-downs.
Are you here to work or to be staring at the skies? Come on, let's go.
Come on, man. - Bogdan

Fuck you, Bogdan. - Walter White

What? - Bogdan

I said fuck you! And your eyebrows! Wipe down this! - Walter White

3. My name is Walter Hartwell White....


My name is Walter Hartwell White. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico. 87104. To all law enforcement entities, this is not an admission of guilt. I am speaking to my family now.

Skyler, you are the love of my life, I hope you know that. Walter junior, you're my big man. There are... there are going to be some things, things that you'll come to learn about me in the next few days. I just want you to know that, no matter how it may look, I only had you in my heart. Goodbye. - Walter White

4. You got one part of that wrong.  This is not meth!


Let me get this straight.
I steal your dope, hmm? I beat the piss out of your mule boy! And then you walk in here, and you bring me more meth? That's a brilliant plan, ese. - Tuco Salamanca

You got one part of that wrong.
This is not meth. - Walter White

5. You brought a meth lab to the airport?

You brought a meth lab to the airport? - Walter White

What? You said we were in a hurry.  I saved us a trip. - Jesse Pinkman

Just go. Drive. Go... go. - Walter White

Okay.  Good morning to you too, man. - Jesse Pinkman

6. Heisenberg says relax!


Heisenberg says relax. - Tuco Salamanca

7. Congratulations, you've just left your family a second hand Subaru.


Look, let's crunch some numbers. How much money are we laundering? - Saul Goodman

At this time...$16,000. - Walter

How long you been doing this? - Saul Goodman

We've had some extenuating circumstances. - Walter

Yeah, apparently. All right, $16,000 laundered at 75 cents on the dollar, minus my fee, which is 17%, comes out to $9,960. Congratulations, you've just left your family a second hand Subaru. - Saul Goodman

8. A man provides....


When you have children, you always have family, they will always be your priority, your responsibility. And a man… a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved, he simply bears up, and he does it, because he's a man. - Gustavo Fring

9. They're minerals, Jesus Marie!


They're rocks Hank! - Marie Schrader

No they're minerals, Jesus Marie! - Hank Schrader

10. Stay out of my territory!


Stay out of my territory! - Heisenberg/Walter White

11. I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger.


Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year?

I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work?

A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears. It ceases to exist, without me.

No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger.

A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks! - Walter White

12. So, what if this is like math or algebra?


So, what if this is like math or algebra? And you add a plus douchebag to a minus douchebag, and you get, like, zero douchebags? - Jesse

I've got some math for you: Hank catching Gus equals Hank catching us! - Walter

13. Heh, You got me!


Right here, here at the top, it says, "To W.W. My star, my perfect silence." W.W. I mean, who do you figure that is, y'know? Woodrow Wilson? Willy Wonka? Walter White? - Hank Schrader

Heh. You got me! - Walter White

14. I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it...


I did it for me.  I liked it.  I was good at it...and I was...really...I was alive. - Walter White

15. If that's true, if you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.


I don't know who you are. I don't even know who I'm talking to. - Hank Schrader

If that's true, if you don't know who I am... then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly. - Walter White

16. You're the smartest guy I've ever met....


My name is ASAC Schrader.
And you can go fuck yourself. - Hank Schrader

Hank listen to me.
You gotta tell him. You gotta tell him now that we can work this out.
Please. Please. - Walter White

What? You want me to beg? You're the smartest guy I ever met.
And you're too stupid to see he made up his mind ten minutes ago. - Hank Schrader
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purchase Breaking Bad: The Complete Series DVD from Amazon below at:

Comments